Monday, February 22, 2010

Mentos Website





I find the website Mentos interesting because it is very creative and it has many bright colors to brighten up anyones day! As well it has cool effects like the spinning mentos when the mouse goes over them. The best part of the website is the design, two colors that were used in this website were hotpink and green.:D

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tania.... :)
    First of all your I like the topic you choose which is... CANDY. I also like how you used the colors to make things stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the picture you chose its bright and colorfull and makes me want to go buy some mentos and check out the website

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you yea you i like this what you posted
    it was cool it i like it show that you put a lot of time into do your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tania! I like your use of color, it really brightens up the blog and adds emphasis.

    ReplyDelete